HIT THE SLOPES WITH US!
Every year Steppin’ Out brings together Jewish singles from across the country to get outside, enjoy the fresh air, the apres’ ski and the evening of fun and music. We always have a blast!
This year we are going to Steamboat, Colorado!
Take the party to the peak! To the peak of the gorgeous mountain resort town of Steamboat Springs that is. At Steppin’ Out Adventures we craft amazing singles ski trip vacations and the ultimate party on the slopes. Steamboat Springs, Colorado, is home of champagne powder, varied terrain for experts to beginners, a friendly cowboy town and tons of outdoor activities/excursions. The trip has two options March 5-12 or March 5-8 but most prefer to to come for the full week of enjoying the great outdoors with spectacular scenery while staying at the closest ski-in ski out resort on the mountain with tons of amenities from spa to hot tubs, outdoor firepits and apres skiing. Not to forget included dinners at some of the best restaurants, an excursion to the mountainside natural hot springs at night and of course a great group of people. It’s the perfect vacation.
We love the true western hospitality, and friendliness of the mountain, not to mention its reputation for deep powder. It is one of the biggest ski mountains in North America! 142 trails make Steamboat the 2nd largest mountain in Colorado with 3,668 ft. vertical and 2,939 acres of terrain The mountain offers terrain for all level skiers and snowboarders.(trail classifications are 13% beginner, 56% intermediate, and 31% advanced), with open areas on Sunshine and Storm Peaks offering fabulous skiing for those looking specifically for great powder.
EASY TO GET TO:
Steamboat. Winter air service into the Yampa Regional Airport (HDN) which is located 30 minutes from Steamboat offers daily and weekend flights from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Newark/New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington-Dulles. Our package includes round trip transfers from Hayden, but attendees can also fly to Denver International Airport and drive to Steamboat and enjoy a beautiful three hour drive through the mountains. Direct from 11 major cities plus many connections.
MORE SELLING POINTS:
• Low Elevation: Steamboat is one of the lowest in elevation ski areas at just 6,900 ft.
• Champagne Powder: Steamboat is famous for producing some of the finest snow in the world.
• Tree Skiing: Steamboat boasts some of the best tree skiing in the world.
• Ski Olympians: Steamboat is home to more ski Olympians then any community in our country – 69 and counting. Something that is unique to Steamboat and memorable for the group!
THE HOTEL: SHERATON HOTEL
We are staying at the Sheraton Hotel, right on the slopes. Ski in – Ski out Hotel: One of the closest hotels in North America to a Gondola. You can go straight out of the hotel onto the slope – no walking or waiting for shuttles! The Sheraton has undergone some great renovations since we were last there. We have transformed our hotel, a must experience now. Over 20 million dollars spent on our remodel. Plus they are a Starwood hotel, so you can be confident about your experience. Attendees can earn SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) points for your stay.
Steamboat Resort Features: Link @ Sheraton by Microsoft, Shopping Connected to Hotel, Guest Laundromat, 24-Hour Front Desk, Concierge Desk, Dry Cleaning Service, Live Entertainment, Laundry/Valet Service., The Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Sheraton Fitness, Outdoor Whirlpool, Outdoor Heated Pool, Skiing, Ski Valet Service, Massage Treatments
We will also include a night excursion to Strawberry Park- one of the most spectacular mineral springs in the world and is located on a 4-wheel drive road just outside of Steamboat Springs. A scenic 25 minute drive places you at the various all natural Hot Springs pools, with soaking opportunities ranging in temperature from 101 to 106 degrees Fahrenheit. And at night, it is even more fun.
• Accommodations at 4 star diamond rated l hotel with full amenities
• True Ski-in, ski-out access
• On site ski rental with 30% off for Steppin Out group discount
Resort fee included which covers daily- Hotel-wide internet access, in room water and bottled water, shuttle to town.
• Your choice of a full week or 4 night stay
• 3 or 5 day lift ticket depending on days you are there
• 4 or 7 Daily hot breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant in a reserved group area
• 2 group dinners (3 for week stay) and one Happy Hour
• One special group event to Strawberry Park
• Ground transportation from Hayden airport
• Organized activities
• Dinner arrangements for nights that are not included
• Every day has a group meeting spot for lunch, happy hour and late night activities
PRICING: Price will go up $100 Sept. 30
$2895 Seven Nights, single occupancy
$2050 Seven nights, double occupancy
$1970 Four Nights, single occupancy
$1450 Four Nights double occupancy
Here’s the registration form.